Vegetarian/vegan lunch, Non-vegetarian lunch
Chichen Itza Tour – NBL Mexico
On this full-day excursion, we’ll visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and UNESCO World Heritage Site Chichen Itza, then we’ll explore and take a dip on a sacred cenote, After a well-deserved lunch we’ll move on to Valladolid, a hidden gem in the Yucatan jungle.
– date: 22nd January
– departure time ~7 am, arrival time ~7 pm
Your ticket includes:
– Transportation from the hotel
– Entrance to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá
– Certified guide
– Swim in a sacred cenote
– Typical regional food at a restaurant at the cenote (buffet lunch, drinks are NOT included)
– Walk on the colonial streets of the magical town of Valladolid
What to bring:
Your mask, comfortable walking shoes, a towel, swim suit, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, extra money for souvenirs, waterproof bag (if you have one).