Krka waterfalls + Wine Tasting – NBL Croatia
On this half-day excursion we’ll visit the Krka National Park, which is known for a series of 7 gorgeous waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk falls, one of Croatia’s most famous sights. The small island of Visovac is also a must see. The best way to discover the national beauties of the area is a boat trip through the park, which is included in the entrance ticket.
After visiting the park we’ll get a taste of the delicious wines of the region along with some homemade prosciutto, sheep cheese, olives, and olive oil.
– date: 11th May
– departure time ~1.00 pm, arrival time ~7.00 pm
Your ticket includes:
– Transport to the national park
– Entrance to the national park
– Professional guide at the national park
– Wine tasting with 6 different wines and a snack plate (homemade prosciutto, sheep cheese, olives, olive oil)
– Transport back to Hotel Zora
What to bring:
Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses.
Out of stock