Discover Southern Africa on an incredible 11-day safari through three countries. Connect with other members, join mastermind sessions, and get direct input from the global nomad community in the cradle of humankind.
Dates: 19 November – 29 November
Arrival: Victoria Falls
Included in your ticket:
- Accommodation (according to your booking: camping or room)
- All entrance fees to all national parks and sights listed on the itinerary
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, excluding the first dinner, lunch and dinner on day 9, lunch on day 10, and lunch and dinner on the departure day (special dietary needs upon request, we will collect this info a few weeks before departure).
- Special open vehicle game drives on day 2 and 5
- Game cruise on day 8
- Traditional Boma dinner on day 10
- Creative networking activities and mastermind sessions
- Travel in overland trucks
Excluded in your ticket:
- Flights to Johannesburg and from Victoria Falls (please note that a return ticket might be required in order to enter South Africa)
- Visas (South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe)
- Health insurance valid for South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe
- Optional activities
- Sleeping bag for those who choose camping
If for some reason you can’t make it on the safari, you can cancel your ticket by simply sending an email to email@example.com.
The following conditions apply to cancellations and booking changes for the trip:
> 45 Days: Deposit is held as cancellation
44 – 30 Days: 33% of the tour price is held as cancellation
29 – 8 Days: 50% of the tour price is held as cancellation
7 – 0 Days: 100% of the tour price is held as cancellation
Tickets are not for resale.